Submit a Film
SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL ARE NOW CLOSED.
- Submissions for 2017 will open April 1, 2017.
- Submissions will close on August 1, 2017.
- If your film is selected for screening, you will be notified by October 1, 2017.
- No entry fee is required.
- We are only accepting submissions for feature length narratives and documentaries. All films submitted must be at least 60 minutes long.
- Your film must not have screened on television, online, or nationally in theaters prior to the Middleburg Film Festival.
- All film submissions must be either on a DVD and in English (or with English subtitles) or via a private online link.
- All DVD entries must be sent to Middleburg Film Festival, PO Box 1566, Middleburg, VA. 20118. Note: DVD screeners will not be returned. Please label all DVDs with title, director’s name, and length of film.