GET A FRONT ROW SEAT TO FALL'S MOST ANTICIPATED EVENT - THE MIDDLEBURG FILM FESTIVAL!
For individual film tickets please click here.
No refunds or exchanges permitted. All sales are final.
BACKSTAGE (ALL-ACCESS) PASS
(Note: Limited quantity, available on first come-first serve basis) THIS IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Want to ensure that you have the best seats in the house for all film screenings, panels, workshops, gala events, and parties? Then, this is the pass for you!
- One (1) ticket to Opening Night Film & Gala Party.
- One (1) ticket to Friday Night Masquerade Ball Honoring Oscar- winning Film Costume Designer Colleen Atwood.
- One (1) ticket to Saturday afternoon concert with Shenandoah Conservatory honoring renowned film composer Marco Beltrami.
- One (1) ticket to intimate Farm-to-Table Dinner with filmmakers and other special guests.
- One (1) ticket to the Centerpiece Film Screening on Saturday Night, followed by dessert reception.
- One (1) all access pass allowing you to see any (and every) film throughout the festival. No need to select specific films or times in advance. Just show up at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the film. This all-access pass also allows you to attend any conversation, master class, or panel discussion.
- (1) ticket to Fine Wine Tasting and Conversation with Leading Filmmaker or Actor.
- Hosted by Vanity Fair Special Correspondent Maureen Orth at the stunning Boxwood Winery.
- Commemorative MFF Poster, T-Shirt, and Catalogue.
THE FILM LOVERS PASS
This is the perfect package for 2 people to share. Secure yourself 2 tickets to the Opening Night film and Saturday night’s Centerpiece film. Enjoy a wonderful sampling of the Middleburg Film Festival lineup.
- Two (2) tickets to Opening Night film and Gala Party (Thursday, Oct. 30th).
- Two (2) tickets to Saturday Night Centerpiece film and dessert reception (Saturday, November 1st).
- Eight (8) tickets to films of your choice. Tickets may be redeemed for specific films screenings prior to tickets going on sale to the general public. Opening Night and Saturday Night Centerpiece films not included.
- Two (2) tickets to a Fine Wine Tasting and Conversation with a leading filmmaker or actor at Boxwood Winery hosted by Vanity Fair Special Correspondent Maureen Orth.
- Commemorative MFF Poster and Catalogue.
THIS PACKAGE IS NOW SOLD OUT.
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND MOVIE TREATS
What better way to spend Halloween weekend than with some very special Halloween Movie Treats? This package includes:
- One (1) ticket to the Tribute to Academy Award-Winning Costume Designer Colleen Atwood (Alice in Wonderland, Chicago, Memoirs of a Geisha) followed by a Venetian-style Halloween Masquerade Ball at the Salamander Resort & Spa (Friday evening, Oct. 31). Costumes welcome, masks provided. Featuring a mentalist/magician, fortune telling, and all sorts of fantastic tricks and treats.
- One (1) ticket to the Shenandoah Conservatory Symphony Orchestra performing a selection of scores by this year's Distinguished Film Composer Marco Beltrami, accompanied by film clips. Marco is the composer of the Scream movies, World War Z, The Homesman, and many more. Last year's concert was the highlight of the festival. (Saturday, Nov. 1st, 4:00 pm Salamander Resort.)
- Four (4) tickets to films of your choice, pending availability. Note: Opening Night and Saturday Night Centerpiece films and additional films already sold out are not included.
JUST ANNOUNCED: A VERY SPECIAL SATURDAY DATE FOR 2!
Begin your special date with a 4:00 pm Concert performed by the outstanding Shenandoah Conservatory Symphony Orchestra -- and featuring the scores of acclaimed film compoesr Marco Beltrami (The Homesman, World War Z, The Hurt Locker, Scream....) accompanied by film clips. Marco will be on hand (along with Ann Hornaday of the Washington Post) to provide fascinating insight on how he scores his films. This event was the highlight of last year's festival.
Then relax with a glass of wine and take a seat (for two) at a delicious Farm to Table Dinner at the stunning Boxwood Winery prepared by a nationally acclaimed chef.
A DAY @ THE MOVIES (Saturday, Nov. 1st)
- Two(2) tickets to films of your choice, not including Saturday night Centerpiece film.
- One (1) box lunch & beverage or $15 food truck coupon.
- One (1) ticket to afternoon “Fine Wine Tasting and Conversation" with Leading Filmmaker or Actor. Hosted by Vanity Fair Special Correspondent Maureen Orth at the stunning Boxwood Winery.
- MFF Commemorative Catalogue.
THE FUTURE FILMMAKER’S PASS
- Six (6) tickets to films of your choice throughout the festival, pending availability. Note: Tickets may be redeemed for specific films. Opening Night and Saturday Night Centerpiece films and Films already sold out are not included.
- Two (2) tickets to Panels/Master Classes of your choice.
- Commemorative MFF Poster and Catalogue.
- Must show valid Student ID or be under the age of 21.